"Let's find some common ground so I can tell you my fucking life story."

11.1.09

wTf?

While surfing the "things that make you go.. what the fuck?" section of the web, I came across an instruction manual for (from what I gather) RETARDS on how one should handle thier baby... I was immediately very concerned that there are people out there that should need such instruction. I also wondered where these people may be because I hope to never move into that section of town when I finally do start a family. The last thing I need is a neighborhood babysitter teaching my 2 year old to smoke cigarettes, or play with fire, ffs. I also want to hunt down and KILL whoever thought of making such a manual in the first place, giving 15 year old girls everywhere the idea that its alright to be this uneducated on human life and still procreate. This is PRECISELY the reason that adults still laugh at farts. Big UPs to idiots everywhere. Thank you for successfully making my life a living hell.







No comments:

Post a Comment