"Let's find some common ground so I can tell you my fucking life story."

11.1.09

Owned

Everyone has seen the infamous "owned", "pwned", or FAIL pics on the net. They're the kind of pics where some random, unsuspecting idiot has something terrible or ridiculously funny happen to them. Others may be where they try something new and FAIL miserably. (those happen to be my favorite, actually. lol) For those of you that havent seen them, here are a few examples..










But then you come across one that really makes you think. Actually, I came across this one because one of my friends posted this on her facebook account claiming she had done this and posted it as a WARNING to those who dare "fuck with her" in the future. I found the image absolutely disturbing and thought I would share it with you all. I can honestly say with no hesitation that someone would definitely die for this.



So for those of you who know her... consider yourself warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment