"Let's find some common ground so I can tell you my fucking life story."

12.1.09

I feel like blogging today

For those of you who dont know me heres a lil about me.. A "get to know me blog" of sorts. Im in a blogging mood and so here goes...

I'm a dreamer. I have a job. I sleep an obnoxious amount. I play a lot of video games. I'm rude. I bite my nails. I love money. I own too many pairs of shoes. I'm addicted to lip gloss. I have tattoos/piercings, but I'm not a trendy faggot. I like being an asshole. I never know what time it is. I always read today's paper tomorrow. I like it when jealous bitches burn. I hate old people. I'm an intellectual with a touch of ditz. I'm cool. End of story. Any questions or hate mail can be forwarded to my ass.

Also a little known fact: I was one of the original members of the Backstreet Boys. In fact, I named the group. They wanted to call us Doggy Poo and I was like 'guys, come on, they won't play our songs on the radio. They'll be like, here's the latest crap from Doogy Poo. How about Backstreet Boys?' And they were all, 'WOW, that's a great name, but technically, you're not a boy so you're out of the group'. I was so upset I told Nick come on, I helped form this group. I mean I understand when I got kicked out of Menudo because I didn't speak Spanish. And I was out of that group for 2 weeks before I even knew it because I didn't understand a word anyone said. They finally just left me in the bathroom at a Texaco when we stopped the bus to get gas. But this was my life. And no matter what anyone says, I will always be Backstreet to the end. I always wear matching socks even if the color is a little off because I go by thickness. I have been to Disneyland. I like cheese. I like meeting new people, I hate dirty shoes, and Im done with this blog because I have ADHD and forgot what the fuck I was blogging about in the first place.

Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment