"Let's find some common ground so I can tell you my fucking life story."

11.1.09

Stupid Surveyyyy.

001. When's the last time you ran?The last time the cops were chasing me002. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?It shames me to admit this, but yes, they do. I dont know who in the fuck thought of taking perfectly good jeans and ripping them up to sell to the public, but that person deserves a god damn cookie.003. What are you dreading right now?There is nothing to eat. I have to actually MAKE something.
004. Do you celebrate 4/20?:WTF is 4/20? Lmao. "Its 4/20 broooo" DUMBASS.005. Favorite country singer?:I dont think I even like country enough to have a favorite.006. What face cleanser do you use? Clearasil. 007. When was your last doctors visit?I hate the doctor, I have completely blocked out every visit I ever had.008. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep?:I wish.
009. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?:In the morning, I take it easy. At night, I go all out.010. "First Loves Are Never Over" is this true for you?Yes. I dont think that feeling ever truly diminishes.011. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?:Fuck no.012. If anyone came to your house on "lazy days" would you finish getting ready?Anyone who knows me well enough knows the answer to that. 013. Does your school have tornado drills?School? Tornado Drills? They did like in 8th grade.
014. Have you ever been on your schools track team?:Hahah. Yes. I lasted about 45 minutes. Had my mom pick me up on the side of the road. Couldnt even make it back to the school.015. Do you own a pair of Converse?:Nope016. Who did you cut and paste this survey from?:Reen-Been017. Do you eat raw cookie dough?: All the time.018. Have you ever kicked a vending machine?:Yeh, and my stiletto got stuck in the chute.
019. Don't you hate when the radio ruins good songs by overplaying them?I dont tire of songs as easily as the next person. But I do hate when they play songs incessantly even after they been out for 48 months. Im sorry but if you havent heard it by the first 24, your basically a mongoloid in my book.020. Would you rather them play the whole video or just a clip of it on TRL?:The veejays on TRL should be executed by firing squad
021. Do you watch Trading Spaces?:Sometimes. Ty Hamilton is HOTT022. How do you eat oreos?I thought it was Reeses that have a million ways to eat. But whatever. I guess with Oreos I take a bite. Then chew. Sometimes I dip them in milk, then take a bite, then chew. Just depends.
023. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone to sign in?:Not that I recall.024. Are you cocky?:I am the queen of cocky-ness. The cock queen. Ehem. Nevermind.025. Shortest relationship?:So short I can barely recall it at all.
026. Longest?:5 years, on and off.027. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have told you they love you?Have no idea.028. Did you say it back to all of them?:Nope
029. Did you mean it?:Twice
030. Could you live without a computer?:Yes.031. Do you wear shoes in your house?:Nope032. When you watch movies at home, do you turn the lights off?:Of course. Otherwise the glare on the TV from the light pisses me off.
033. At what age did you find out that santa wasn't real?:Santas not real? OMG thanks a lot. *runs into traffic*
034. How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house?: 3 cell phones. 2 House phones.035. What do you do when youre sad?:Watch Splendor in the Grass and thank god Im not Natalie Wood.036. Who would you call first if you won the lottery?Call? Someone? No Id be on the NEXT plane to Brazil. PEACE.037. When was the last time you saw your best friends?:I saw one this morning.
038. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?I wouldnt be so damn fine. Its a hard job hogging all the sexy.039. Last movie you rented?That dancing Antonio Banderas movie
040. what sleeps with you everynight:My BF.041. How many times have you been pulled over?Hahaha.042. Pancakes or Frenchtoast?French toast.043. How do you like your eggs?:Cooked.044. Are you in high school?:Nope.
045. Is anyone on your bad side right now?Nope.
046. What jewelry are you wearing?:Pearls on my neck, pearls on my wrist.047. What's the first thing you do when you get online?:Check my mail.048. Do you own any TV seasons on DVD?:Desperate Housewives, Aqua Teen Hunger Force.049. Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?:No050. How do most people spell your name?The same way I spell it. 051. Do you wear your boy/girlfriends clothes?:Yeh, to sleep in sometimes, theyre comfy.052. Do you watch pro sports on TV?:Baseball, Football.053. What do you do before you sleep every night?:Set my alarm, get a drink, watch TV054. What was the first movie that gave you nightmares?Misery.055. Who's your favorite celebrity couple?:Dont have a favorite.056. Favorite 80's teen movie?:Lost Boys057. Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson or Elton John?Justin is neither gay nor a child molestor and I dont appreciate that sort of talk about my future husband.058. Do you know anyone who wasn't born in the United States?:Yes.059. Favorite name(s) for a boy?:Sebastion, Michael060. Will you keep your last name when you get married?I may be a feminist, but im not THAT bad.where did ? 61 go???...062: Favorite Girl(s) names:I have too mannnyyy.063. Do you buy your own school supplies?:Um if I went to school I would.064. Do you already have your school supplies?:Uhm. No.065. Have you ever cursed at a teacher?:Quietly. Lol.066. How do you eat your steak?:I hate steak.WOw....now where is 67???lame.068 How do you get to school?:I guess I would drive there.069. If you heard your phone ringing right now, who do you expect it to be?Carmella or my man.070. What noise do you hear?:COPS. God I love this show.071. Would you survive in prison?:Hahahah. No freakin way. I got arrested once I was in a holding cell for 15 minutes and already begging God to kill me. BTW. I was in the cell by myself.072. Next concert you hope to go to?:Dont know. But if the Justin Timberlake Comes around soon, Ill be the one on the big TV screen sitting on the guys shoulders flashing my tits with a sign saying "Im into entrapment, Im pregnant you have no choice, Marry me you sexy SOB".073. What was the last thing you ate?:Pizza
074. When was the last time you said I love you, and meant it?:Today076. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would most likely over pack the most?:Me. Hahahahah.077. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?:A hundred. Is ridiculous. I usually just address them by height. "Hello Little Jessica " "Why hello Big J" See? It works out well.
078. How many syllables does your name have?:3079. What does your license plates say?:Stalk Me080. When is the last time you ate peanut butter?:The last time I was poor as hell and hungry. So uhm. Yesterday.
081. When is your birthday?:June 30th082. What's for dinner?:Pizza083. What's the last thing you purchased?Eyeliner
084. Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you?:No, they are like, 10. I pay for them.
085. Where is your cell phone?:Right next to me.
086. Is you phone on vibrate or ring most of the time?Vibrate.087. What brand is your shirt right now?:BeBe088. Ever been to Georgia?:Georgia ohhhhh Geooorgia. Yes. I been there. And that song played a ridiculous amount of times.089. Did you have breakfast this morning?Breakfast? Who has time for breakfast?090. Do you like marshmallows?Yeh, but everytime I eat them I think about the poor marshmallow man on Ghostbusters. (I was traumatized as a kid) (dont ask)091. What irritates you on the Internet?E-whores. You know who you are. 092. What brand is your digital camera?:I think HP. but it sucks so I never use it.
093. Do you watch movies with your parents?:I used to.
094. Do you wear short shorts?:I guess.095. Do you think you could be pregnant?:Fuck no.
096. What song describes your love life at the moment?:I dont equate the happiness/sadness of my life with songs. LAME. But I like that Killers song, and the treadmill guys OK GO.097. Do you own expensive perfume?:Yes. And I use it sparingly. Lol.098. On average, how much do your jeans cost?:$30-$60099. Are you taking college classes?:No100. Do your parents know you cuss?:Yes.101. Do they care?:Why would they? They swear more than I do!102. Did you see Harold and Kumar go to White Castle?:Hahah. Yes.
103. Have you ever been to White Castle?:Who hasnt? BTW people, they DO NOT serve Nachos. Lmao.104. Would you rather sleep alone or with someone?:Depends on if they have GAS.105. Do you like the Phillies?:No.
106. Do you like sushi?:Yes. Loves IT.107. Do you get your hair cut every month?No... Maybe I should look into that.
108. Have you ever made-out in front of your parents?Absolutely not.109. Do you go online everyday?:No.110. Last Question. Do you read everyone's bulletins?:No. I guess Im just an asshole like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment