"Let's find some common ground so I can tell you my fucking life story."

11.1.09

Warning

The Purpose of this blog is to be informative and at times, mildly humorous. Too many times these days kids in our society are mis-informed about so many poltical and societal issues. I just want to put my view out there, so that maybe, by doing that, I can enlighten someone into thinking about something that they might have never otherwise thought, or question something that they might have never otherwise questioned. If you dont like hearing opposing political views, or if you dont enjoy thinking in general, this is not something that you would want to read. I have to say also that some of my views may offend, or even make you mad. But thats the point of "free speech" isn't it? With that being said, consider yourself warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment