"Let's find some common ground so I can tell you my fucking life story."

11.1.09

FraternityFun

Id like to know how getting drunk to the point of obliteration became a "rite of passage" for fraternity boys nationwide. When one thinks of a "frat boy" automatically a picture comes to mind of some red-faced, muscle-bound dude screaming WHOOO and YEAH like fifty times in a two minute period. Some other dude smashing a beer can flat to his veiny forehead and another doing a keg stand in the corner while the others just laugh like hyenas and burp, then laugh some more. I see tons of "frat photographs", but every now and then I see one that makes me want to salute frat boys everywhere. Cheers boys! You never cease to make me laugh..



So now hes a true "antique"



Oops. My bad. How did this get in there? This ones after leaving the party. (Im the one spread eagle in the back)(Hey I never said the parties werent fun) Lmao. J/k




Yeah So... Partys over dude. Apparently noone told him.

No comments:

Post a Comment