"Let's find some common ground so I can tell you my fucking life story."

11.1.09

Disclaimer:

I am on here to catch up with old friends and keep in touch with current ones
Do not add me to advertise for your band, your clothing line, your company, or any other facet of your wannabe stardom, I will not be a poppet for your career,
I will not be your Billboard.
Do not add me if you do not really intend on being friends, I dont want to be another number in your massive popularity contest.
Do not message me with perverted pick-up lines if I dont know you, Its cheezy, and frankly, gross. In no way shape or form am I in ANY way turned on, or even flattered by this.
You will be ignored.Additionally, I would like to add that while I know that my pictures have been known to cause a boner or two, I dont need to hear about it. I will not be held responsible for stark erections, heightened libido, aquiring stalker type tendencies, addiction to my page, or, furthermore, lesbian thoughts. Thank you and have a nice day.
Following simple rules will make our new-found friendship run THAT much smoother.

No comments:

Post a Comment