"Let's find some common ground so I can tell you my fucking life story."

11.1.09

Crazy Diet Idea

Ok.
So I was sitting here in front of the computer today eating my bowl of frosted flakes, contemplating either going on the treadmill or laying out, when it struck me like a bolt of lightning...
See, I am trying to lose this disgusting 15 pounds I've gained since I moved here, actually I dont know if its 15 or 5 because the scale is fricken broken, but Im assuming its 15 just to be on the safe side.
While laxatives and duiretics only work by draining your body of excess water and nutrients, and me spending over half my day peeing is not my idea of a good time, I have been seriously thinking of other ways to lose this weight.
So while eating my delicious bowl of frosted flakes, I decided that a eating cereal is not only fun, because of the crunchy satisfaction you get by chewing it, and the deliciously great ending you get with flavored skim milk, but it is also equally nutritious.
WHAT IF...
You just ate cereal all day? I mean, who doesnt like cereal? There are so many flavors of cereal these days who would ever get tired of it? I mean comon, tell me, WHO?
Eating a bowl of cereal with skim milk is taking in 170-200 calories, depending on the cereal. I love cereal. Its bangin good if you ask me. Now, eating that for two meals and then say, like tuna or some sort of fish for dinner could be a fantastic diet! I love tuna too. Ohh this is so good.
Now, running on the treadmill would be a necessity, say 35-40 minutes a day, some push ups, some situps, and voila! Bangin ultra hott body here we come!
Special K boasts that you can lose 10 pounds in six weeks, with no exersize, just by eating it two times a day. We will see about this wont we?
Now cereal is high in protein too, just like fish, so burning calories that you consume will be no biggie.
Now I just need to stock the house with cereal and hope I can stick to it.
Ill get back to you and tell you how it goes.
Ps. *Anyone steals my idea and makes it a diet fad and I will hunt you down and bludgeon you to death.*
*I aint playing people, dont fuck around.*
Take that and chew on it.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment