"Let's find some common ground so I can tell you my fucking life story."

11.1.09

Bonus* August Rant: I shit gold bricks and your mom’s a shoddy truckstop whore..

Current mood: blah
*Bonus* August Rant: I shit gold bricks and your mom's a shoddy truckstop whore...so go fuck yourself...
Mmmm. Im sure we can see where this is going. Hahah. Here goes the usual Disclaimer...blah blah blah ... If youre easily offended LEAVE. Turn off your computer. Close your laptop. Go cry yourself to sleep. Kill yourself. I could really give a fuck less. Do what you need to but please, PLEASE! Dont bother me while Im venting. I will spew out the worst combinations of curse words and insults you have ever heard in your life at you, and to be honest, youll probably wish you were never born. I refuse to be responsible for another "manic cutting episode."
Im sitting at home thinking about how sick I am of people in general... Sick of lies, stupidity, and such predictability. Im 25 fucking years old and I think I can literally "predict" what any one person is going to do next at any given moment. Theres no.. "Lifes a game of chess...the next move is yours" Theres no.. "suprise me" element to it. Its not strategy, its experience. Bottom line Im fucking bored with it. I hate to be stereotypical, I try not to be.. but that sort of thinking philosophy has gotten me this far... and as far as Im concerned, no one has proved me wrong ...yet.
Im sick of trashy people with low education thinking its OK to belittle me. Im sick of old perverts flashing retarded 'hills have eyes' smiles at me while passing by in thier 19th century ride. "you sure do have a perdy smile" Blegh. I would punch them in the teeth but they only have one left, and I wouldnt want to ruin what seems like a perfect addition to thier whole, "fucking creepy pedophile" look. Im sick of teeny-boppers, their dumbass ideas and how their dumb gay asses always think they are the "first" to do something. Bahahah...
Think again, fucktard.
Im sick of how they are all so confrontational and have no concept of reality or what happens in the real world. Im so sick of peoples flowery stories like, "Im gonna be a rockstar, I know this one famous dude or, I won a million dollars in the lottery but forgot what saftey box I hid it in." Who gives a fuck? We all know your bullshitting but we listen anyway because it amuses us how someone could be so god damned retarded, that they actually believe someone would buy into thier horrendous (poorly fabricated) lies and stories of peril, pride, and predjudice. We just sit and listen to be entertained with OTHER peoples reactions. Lmao.
Im sick of fucking welfare trash. Get a J-O-B you giant mosquito. Quit sucking the life out of the everyone else, then complaining about it. Youre really a drag and should be executed by firing squad. Im sick of druggies, pill poppers, addicts, whatever you want to call them, Im sick of thier complaints about dope sickness and how its so hard, that theyre stuggling so its just easier to snort a line. Wtf? Why did you start doing it in the first place? So after I find that out ... remind me why I should feel sorry for you, loan you a "solid" dollar, or give a shit if you get so "dope sick" your body gives up and starts to kill you from the inside. I dont care.
Anyway- Im getting tired again. Man it always creeps up on me. Guess Ill finish this tomorrow.
Peace-
*Rock$teady*

No comments:

Post a Comment