"Let's find some common ground so I can tell you my fucking life story."

3.4.09

To the Guy who booked my Vacation to Mexico

Dear sir,


While on vacation here in Mexico, My partner and I noticed we dont fit in like we should. There are too many Spanish people. The receptionist speaks Spanish. The food is Spanish. The store owners are Spanish. The hotel we're staying at is sporting 'Spanish tiles'. The Police officers are not labeled as so. Rather, "Federales". This could get confusing to someone like me. We hear Spanish music. We hate Spanish music. There's just too many foreigners. Topless sunbathing on the beach should be banned as well. The vacation was ruined as my boyfriend spent all day looking at other women. We are requesting a full refund for any and all monies we paid toward your services.



Also, my boyfriend and I booked a twin-bedded room but we were placed in a double-bedded room. We now hold you responsible for the fact that I find myself pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked.



Thanks-


Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment