"Let's find some common ground so I can tell you my fucking life story."

4.4.09

Ryde Or Die

Wednesday, April 01, 2009
"Ryde Or Die"
I have been getting hate mail and all kinds of bullshit since switching offices, and I'm fucking OVER IT. I have been nothing but nice to each and every person I have met, and get nothing but shit for it. I opened my heart and been REAL with people, only to have it used against me. I have stuck by people for the the long haul just to get shafted in an instant. You think you know someone, but really, you know nothing at all. God DAMNN I'm pissed. You know I used to be chill and non-confrontational, now I feel like I'm constantly fighting against the grain. Every single fucking day some new bullshit pops up and at this point its just to the point where I just don't even care enough to fucking find out the source. Fuck it. I'm a 'ryde or die bitch' for lack of a better phrase and I expect my friends to be the same. Too bad I cant expect that from anyone anymore. I will stick up for my friends and it doesn't change because one of my other 'friends' hates them, or we get in a Lil fight. It doesn't change cause we spend time apart, or I don't like who they choose as their mate. It doesn't change if we're states away from each other, it DEF doesn't change if they get in trouble..I'm there to help. It doesn't change if they are friends with other people, or per situation. It doesnt change to 'suit me', or to make my life fucking easier, and if I hear something about them each and every person reading this (who knows me) knows DAMN RIGHT I will go to them and ask their side of the story before I develop an opinion of my own. I give everyone a chance. I give them multiple chances actually. If I have a problem with someone, they will KNOW who they are. I won't just walk by with dirty eyes and ignore them completely, then whisper when they walk away. I don't need to go to 50 fucking people and then by the time it gets to that person its blown up out of proportion. I don't have time for that. I don't have time for fucking games. Bottom line, I see where I stand with some, and see where I fell with others.


A 'friend' is someone who another person knows, likes, and trusts. Someone who is allied in a struggle, or cause; a comrade. A person known well to another and regarded with affection and loyalty, an ally in a fight, a patron or supporter, a confidant, a maintainer, sustainer, or upholder, a person who will vouch for you. A friend. LOOK IT THE FUCK UP. Cause seems like a few of us have forgotten what it means to be ryde or die.. PEACE.


BTW- if this offends you.. it's probably because it rings true. You probably think this blog is about YOU. It's not. And in that case... I didn't need you in my life anyway. Kick Rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment